Join us at frank2016 for a discussion on the science of storytelling
How do we more effectively communicate issues that matter to the public interest? Join Media Impact Funders at the frank conference—the annual gathering for people who use communications to drive social change—in Gainesville, Fla., on Feb. 24 for an invitation-only preview of intriguing ideas and an opportunity to have a more intimate dialogue with key speakers.
Register Now (funders only)
- The latest strategies for effective climate change communications;
- The latest research on how and why storytelling moves ideas, people and policy;
- Emerging methods for communicating powerfully around issues, including virtual reality, visual journalism, games and more
- Dan Archer, founder, Empathetic Media
- Ann Christiano, creative director & Frank Karel chair in Public Interest Communications
- Andy Goodman, director and co-founder: The Goodman Center
- Joi Lee, RYOT
- Annie Neimand, executive editor & research director of frank
- Paul Slovic, president, Decision Research & psychology professor at the University of Oregon
Don’t miss this chance to compare notes with other funders who are grappling with questions about how best to support strategic communications by their grantees and within their own organizations.
If you haven’t already registered for frank2016, contact Media Impact Funders to receive a promotional rate of 20 percent off as a member of the Media Impact Funders community.