Research reports and other original publications include:
- Communications Strategies that Fast Track Policy Change — This report showcases a variety of case studies that demonstrate the power of successful communications strategies resulting in real policy change.
- Foundation Maps for Media Funding: Introducing a New Tool for Unlocking the Power of Media Grants Data (2016) — Philanthropy is increasingly using media to address social issues head-on. This report highlights the importance of using media grants data for better philanthropic investments.
- Funder Perspectives: Assessing Media Investments (2015) — This report reveals foundations’ varied approaches to assessing the impact of media projects.
- Impact Assessment for Nonprofit News Projects and their Funders — This is a how-to guide for funders and nonprofit news organizations looking to develop media assessment strategies.
- Molto + Media: Digital Culture Funding (2013) — This report offers a glimpse into the many ways that technology and media are transforming arts organizations.
- Media Impact Festival Case Studies: