Media Impact Funders is seeking a full-time office manager to oversee administrative activities, support MIF’s membership and development efforts, as well as manage MIF’s CRM database.
The candidate must have a passion and enthusiasm for the philanthropic sector, a background with administrative experience, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, familiarity working with a small team, as well as excellent writing, communication, research, and data management skills. There is room to grow in this position for the right candidate.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Membership and development:
- Support membership and development tracking and maintenance efforts by tracking payments, processing grant paperwork, inputting member data and managing lists through our CRM database, and other duties as assigned.
- Accounting duties—managing invoices, banking, coding payments, filing, paying vendors, monitoring payroll, and working closely with the bookkeeper
- General office management—scheduling calls and meetings, answering phones, coordinating travel, ordering materials
- Executive support
- HR administration
Our ideal candidate possesses strong skills in:
- Professional communication
- Attention to detail
- Managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining flexibility
How to apply:
Send resume (please limit to two pages) and cover letter via email to: email@example.com.
Open until filled.
About Media Impact Funders:
Media Impact Funders is a member-supported network of funders who seek to improve society through media. As a catalyst connecting funders and media makers and encouraging their collaboration, we support the ever-growing field of media that matters. Learn more at mediafunders.org.