This is a funder-only discussion.
Building on our three previous online discussions on this topic, Media Impact Funders and the Journalism Funders Forum will host a call to hear about ways international philanthropies are responding to critical needs and success stories in COVID-19 coverage and media efforts to adapt to new economic realities.
This discussion is an opportunity for you to share what your organization is doing and learn about collaborative efforts from your peers. The agenda will be constructed by you. If you’d like to share something, let us know and we’ll add you to the queue. Email MIF program consultant Roshni Melia at email@example.com.
Colleagues you’ll hear from include:
- Sameer Padania of Macroscope will provide a brief overview of the European media philanthropy situation amid the coronavirus
- Alex Jakana from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Nishant Lalwani from Luminate
- Nienke Venema of Stichting Democratie en Media
- Nathalie Applewhite of Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting