Zoom online webinar
This is a funder-only gathering.
We invite you to join us for the third and final installment of our series exploring the problems and solutions of Big Tech.
In this discussion, we’ll hear from four organizations—Amara, Mozilla, Wikimedia Foundation and VolunteerMatch, that have built digital public spaces that serve all communities. These organizations, whose business models center on people over profit, strive to be inclusive, to inform, to connect, and to protect privacy.
Funders will come away with insights and takeaways on how digital public spaces should look, and how more can be built in the future.
We’ll hear from:
- Aleli Alcala, Chief Operations and Sustainability Officer, Amara
- Anusha Alikhan, Senior Communications Director, Wikimedia Foundation
- Greg Baldwin, CEO, VolunteerMatch
- Kathy Pham, Fellow and Co-director of Responsible Computer Science, Mozilla
- Alaphia Zoyab, (moderator) Advocacy Director, Reset
Co-sponsored by Philanthropy New York.