9:00 am—11:00 am
Address will be provided to registrants.
This gathering is for funders attending frank 2020.
Are you heading to frank 2020?
Join frank and Media Impact Funders—which advances the work of a broad range of funders committed to effective use and support of media in the public interest—for a funder-only preview of intriguing ideas from the frank gathering and an opportunity to have a more intimate dialogue with key speakers.
Whether it’s your first time at frank, or you’re a seasoned pro, this funder gathering is designed for you to engage with some of the speakers in a more intimate setting and network with your colleagues.
We’ll hear from:
- Thomas Allen Harris, Filmmaker, artist and host of “Family Pictures USA” on PBS.
- Erica Lynn Rosenthal, Director of Research at the Norman Lear Center, a research and policy center based a USC’s Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism.
- Lauren Parater, Innovation Officer, UN Refugee Agency’s Innovation Service
- Hans Park, Strategic Design and Research Manager, UN Refugee Agency’s Innovation Service
- Karin Wahl-Jorgensen, Professor and Director of Research Development and Environment in the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Culture (Wales).